Leading Right From The Start
Many talented individuals are promoted to supervisors and managers based on their competence as front-line workers. Once promoted, these new leaders quickly realize they need a different set of skills to succeed in their new roles. If they have received little to no training in effectively managing people they will likely find themselves overwhelmed, frustrated and stressed, hampering their ability to manage and motivate their teams.
LEADMARK delivers a comprehensive interactive leadership development program without participants ever having to leave the office. At the end of our combined training and coaching program, participants will be able to manage and lead their teams to achieve spectacular results!
This 16-week leadership development program aims to develop the whole person as a leader with a focus on enhancing and using emotional intelligence skills. The participant will first learn about managing him/herself, then expand to effectively managing and influencing others. This program is delivered 100% online, which means there is NO time lost in transit and NO travel costs incurred.
- Two (2) Emotional Intelligence (EQ) 360 leadership assessments (one at the beginning and another six months after the program ends)
- Eight (8) live and interactive workshops, delivered every other week
- Eight (8) individual coaching sessions with International Coaching Federation (ICF) certified coaches, every other week
- Two (2) meetings with the participant and his/her manager (and the beginning and at the end of the program)
This program is for you if:
- You have managers that have been recently promoted and they’re struggling in their new role
- You’ve hired great people but just can’t seem to get the outcomes you want
- There are silos in your organization and there’s little communication between departments
- You and/or your teams waste a lot of time in unproductive meetings
- Your managers are overwhelmed, stressed out, and on the verge of burn out, or worse, quitting
- Your managers don’t take the time to properly understand a problem and/or instructions, which results in a lot of wasted time trying to fix mistakes
- Your managers don’t know how to handle difficult situations with their staff
- Your leaders are doing well but you know they are capable of much more
- Your organization doesn’t have in-house training or coaching resources for talent development
- You have a limited budget to send staff for external training
If ANY of those statements apply to you, we’ve got you covered!
LEADMARK is a qualified training provider under the Canada-Ontario Job Grant. For-profit companies and not-for profit organizations that qualify for this grant may be eligible to receive a substantial reimbursement of training fees.
Contact LEADMARK Leadership Development & Executive Coaching today to discover how our services can help your organization.
Canada-Ontario Job Grant
Limited budget for training? You may be eligible for government funding… and you can leave the paperwork to us.