The Canada-Ontario Job Grant provides direct financial support for employers who wish to purchase training for their workforce.
Leave the paperwork to us.
We know that navigating government grants can be tricky; so leave the paperwork to us! We will take care of the administration and liaise with the appropriate government agencies on your behalf, freeing you up to do work that really matters to you.
About the program
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant provides businesses financial support to invest in their most important asset: their people.
The following types of organizations may qualify for reimbursement of training fees:
- Up to 83% (or 5/6) reimbursement of training fees for organizations with less than 50 employees
- Up to 67% (or 2/3) reimbursement of training fees for organizations with more than 50 employees
Employers must meet the following criteria to be eligible for this grant:
- Be licensed to operate in Ontario
- Have insurance
- Comply with human rights and labour legislation
- Contribute a minimum amount to training costs, (amount to be determined based on the size of your business)
To find out more about the Canada-Ontario Job Grant, visit http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/eopg/cojg/.
Contact Us Today
Contact LEADMARK Leadership Development & Executive Coaching today to discover how our Executive Coaching program can help you.